Our client is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence, and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 10,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, their mission is to be the world’s favourite place to buy cloud products.
They are a fast-growing, dynamic, and high-energy organisation with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to them, its business, and it IS personal. The company is passionate, creative, and humorously offbeat. They work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
The Technical Support II role plays a pivotal part in the delivery of the “Wingman Experience”. They interact with company partners through multiple communication channels, providing technical support and escalation assistance on the vendors that the company have on their line card.
- Provide technical partner support, ensuring resolutions are delivered in a timely manner
- Collaborate with vendors or vendor contacts around cases currently in an escalated state
- Develop and maintain knowledge around products specific to their team
- Drive continuous communications around updates and information that may affect vendors or vendor contacts
- Assist with the development of processes around support in relation to providing customer support and problem resolution
- 2+ years’ experience in the technical support field
- Have or working towards Microsoft 365 – Enterprise Administrator Expert certification or other relevant industry certifications is preferred
- Your strong communication skills support you in providing a seamless customer experience, allowing you to navigate through conflict when required
- People describe you as a self-motivated, strategic, creative worker with a drive for executional excellence
- Seasoned analytical & problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Experience with at least one of the following verticals: Microsoft Office 365, Security Endpoint Solutions and/or Enterprise Backup Solutions is highly desirable
- MSP specific experience will give you bonus points
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid working environment – you tell us what works best for you
- Central office space for our Brisbane based team for when you want to join in on the action
- Private Health Insurance (with life and disability insurance on its way)
- Career Growth, Training, Mentorship and Development Opportunities
- Rare opportunity to work with an Australian start-up, backed by a US Unicorn
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Job Nature||Full Time|