HR Solutions provides a full-service HR department for start-ups and SME’s. We are a boutique Talent Agency.
Ranging from recruitment to procedure preparation; we have all your HR needs.
We are also able to provide employment assistance for individuals looking for a job in their specified field.
The opportunity of great mentorship, start-up company culture* & amazing internal career growth opportunities.
If you love talking with people and have an exceptional customer service record, we want you to apply, even if you are changing from another career and don’t have formal qualifications**.
The role will focus highly on bringing the passion back to what people love to do, by helping place them in the role that is best suited to them, and helping start-ups and SME’s grow by placing the right person, in the right role, right now!
- Performing end-to-end recruitment including consulting with hiring managers for candidate requirements
- Screening candidates through phone calls and online interviews
- Compiling candidate spotlights
- Coordinating final round interviews
- Advising candidates on offers
- Business Development through cold calling potential Clients
- Networking events with small to medium businesses and an extensive referrals network
- Sales through upselling clients and candidates to other HR Solutions products
- Other duties associated with recruitment such as writing job ads, conducting reference checks, following up with candidates to maintain a strong client database
Key Company Expectations
- Showcase professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member, and exhibits strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills and demonstrated organisational capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in delivering a strong customer service
- High attention to detail and strong writing skills
- Competency in using software such as Microsoft Teams, Word, Outlook, Task Management tools, and video editing software
- Driven and highly motivated professional who can operate within a plan but also show innovation and initiative
- Positive can-do attitude, strong communicator, trustworthy, and a team player
- Willingness to work across all areas of the business
- Relevant tertiary education (e.g. Human Resources Management/Business)
- Recruitment experience
- Experience within HR
Company Perks & Other Info
- *Start-up Culture – Our office is in a co-working space called The Incubator Hub, which means we get to meet people from all industries and take advantage of a great social club, including houseboat get-aways, optional weight loss challenges for winter, and discounts on fitness services
- **Career Changes – Career changes with an exceptional record in customer service will be considered, and HR qualifications will be included in the package
- Additional paid days off for hitting monthly KPI’s
- Generous commission structure with options for continuous growth
- Optional Social Club with ongoing events
- Fun office environment
- Flexibility of hours and WFH options
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Job Nature||Full Time|