Our client is a fast growing, privately owned, provider of premium managed IT services. They are a customer centric business that focuses on small to medium size clients.
Their services extend from the desktop to the cloud, and customer base spans a wide range of industries, from manufacturing to financial services, through to hospitality and not for profits.
At the core of their methodology is their determination to understand their customers’ business goals, so that they can align their services and support accordingly.
- Manage and verify the back-ups (Company and clients) have run successfully, investigate any issues
- Complete an action plan for any back-ups that have failed for more than two days
- Manage the company Toolset (e.g. AV defender), servers, laptops and desktops
- Create new users, including all roles created for our toolset
- Complete user termination
- Set up accounts for CSAT
- Assist On-boarding (internal and clients away from our data centre) with the On boarding engineer: • Deploy company tool set, ensure it is functioning
• Identify issues in terms of back-ups
• Remove old client anti-virus, remote tools
• Set up spam filtering
• Remove company tool set
• Point anti-spam back to original location
• Audit passwords to ensure they are random
- Act as the lead for spam filtering, dealing with issues as escalation for the business
- Manage the administration of Connectwise, Quoteworks and N-Central, Microsoft Stack including: set up users, manage updates, changes, workflows, patching, respond to queries, investigate problems, act as the Subject Matter Expert (including PowerShell where possible)
- Develop standards, process, deliverables, documentation, training – TBA
- Complete tasks within the project to deliver
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement through automation
- Administer Bright Gauge reporting
- Respond to queries from VITMS, VCIOs and gather information and deliver
- Create new queries, new reports
- Assist with billing queries
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios & ManageEngine or any other monitoring tools
- Responsible for user administration, monitoring of servers, and monitoring antivirus updates
- Prepare technical documentation and ensure that technical and customer documentation is clear, accurate and complete
- Manage the maintenance, optimisation and support of network infrastructure, server infrastructure, storage, and data communications
- Perform proactive and reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential incidents or problems and attempt to eliminate them before they occur
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of projects and systems
- A team player who can work with our support and production team members to support the business success
- Demonstrate analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to resolve incidents and solve problems. Perform root cause analysis to permanently solve recurring issues
- Troubleshoot escalated technical issues.
- A business culture that rewards outcomes, not hours worked.
- A commitment to ongoing personal development and training.
- Competitive salary package
- Vibrant fast paced culture with a strong team spirit
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Offered Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 p.a. + Superannuation Contribution|