Our client is a fast growing, privately owned, provider of premium managed IT services. They are a customer centric business that focuses on small to medium size clients.
Their services extend from the desktop to the cloud, and customer base spans a wide range of industries, from manufacturing to financial services, through to hospitality and not for profits.
At the core of their methodology is their determination to understand their customers’ business goals, so that they can align their services and support accordingly.
The skills of this candidate are to be at a L2 experience level. Having the ability to complete tickets and complete project work will be important to this role.
- Complete tickets as per weekly average
- Adhere to ticket handling process
- Be a part of rotation policy in working after hours
- Be a part of rotation policy in working early/late shifts
- Completion of daily tech review
- Attempt to provide first touch resolution (where possible)
- Engage client in friendly and professional manner
- Adhere to company values (work as part of a team, reference company core values)
- Onsite work (As required)
- Maintain, contribute to client documentation (IT Glue)
- Maintain, contribute to company documentation (Powerhouse)
- Identifying reoccurring trends and suggest recommendations, report back to Team Leader
- Attend daily/weekly meetings
- Log time as per weekly average
- Previous experience with MYOB, AE/Account Right/System Release, Insolvency or Reckon Accounts
- Previous experience with Project Work
- Proven track record in Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and adaptable environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professionalism and capability to engage with clients and help them to understand issues and troubleshooting problems
- Problem solving skills
- A business culture that rewards outcomes, not hours worked
- A commitment to ongoing personal development and training
- Competitive salary package
- Vibrant fast paced culture with a strong team spirit
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Offered Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + 10% Superannuation Contribution|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|