Our client are a Melbourne based start-up, founded in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Our first product launch is a Cloud-connected UV-C sterilisation product designed to provide monitored surface & air sterilisation in a safe and measured delivery.
A role with the company is a commitment to innovating and solving the challenges of the new world.
Join a team that loves forward thinkers, big world problems and innovation.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Sourcing, building, and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders including vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Creating and maintaining a database of suppliers
- Negotiating contracts
- Coordinating payment, delivery, scheduling, and organisation of purchases, and placing orders to ensure ongoing supply
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports.
- Proven track record in negotiating contracts
- XERO bookkeeping software experience
- Working with Google workspaces, or a strong ability in similar workplace tools
- Proven track record working in risk management
- Ability to establish and maintain quality control procedures and reporting
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapid design
- Professional demeanour, a passion for success and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience in a similar industry
- Some knowledge of electronic components
Remote Work Available
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|
|Offered Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 p.a. + Superannuation Contribution|