This digital marketing company are a close-knit team of creatives, designers, developers, and marketers that thrive on improving their client’s digital position. From online strategy to web development and content marketing, we believe digital marketing is the gateway to building a successful brand.
The company pride themself on the timely delivery of exceptional digital content that exceeds client expectations.
This fast paced, dynamic and growth focussed agency is on the hunt for a PPC Specialist to lead their Paid Search campaigns across a variety of search platforms. Reporting to the Delivery Lead, you will be identifying trends and insights to design and implement powerful paid search campaigns for multiple clients across various industries.
- Setting up, managing, and optimising paid campaigns across Google search and display and paid social channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram and potentially YouTube and TikTok
- Analysing campaign performance to identify areas of opportunity to improve ad performance then executing a range of conversion rate optimisation tactics such as A/B, split-testing, new ad copy and creative to improve performance
- Completing a performance analysis and reports and communicating this to internal stakeholders
- Manage ad budgets, text ad creative and keyword research
- Optimise for conversions and KPIs
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Manage multiple accounts, regions, and tasks with effective resolutions of conflicting priorities
- Communicate professionally in team meetings and via email
- Actively collaborate with the Delivery Lead and team to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
Key Company Expectations
- Showcase professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member, and exhibits strong communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of Google Ads account management experience required
- Google Ads Certification required
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all these channels work together
- Technical knowledge of tracking and tags/pixels and Google Tag Manager
- Strong analytical ability to identify gaps, understand opportunities through data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, prepared to stretch and go the extra mile
- Minimum of 3 years of Digital Agency experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Competitive remuneration
- Progressive and supportive team culture that supports your professional ambitions
- The opportunity to grow and diversify your own skill set
- Extensive learning and development
- Flexible working environment with great work life balance
- Problem solving real business challenges
- You will be offered an exciting career opportunity with plenty of room for diversification and the opportunity to play a key role in the business.
The company’s mission is to be the go-to experts in marketing and sales alignment and empower to maximise their marketing. Their clients trust that they deliver value and return on their marketing budget.
|Job Category||Marketing and Advertising|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Offered Salary||$45,000 - $60,000 p.a. Dependant on experience|