This digital marketing company are a close-knit team of creatives, designers, developers, and marketers that thrive on improving their client’s digital position. From online strategy to web development and content marketing, we believe digital marketing is the gateway to building a successful brand.
The company pride themself on the timely delivery of exceptional digital content that exceeds client expectations.
As a lead in Marketing Account Manager, you will be instrumental in developing holistic, end-to-end marketing and revenue growth strategies. You also be in the position to inspire clients and internal team members towards a strategic vision.
- Implementing strategy:
- Translate strategic explorations, research, and workshop outcomes into strategic marketing plans for our clients and briefs for our delivery team. Ensure effective implementation of strategic marketing plans for each client in your portfolio with objective to drive growth for their business driving MQLs, SALs, SQLs and opportunities.
- Creating programs and campaigns:
- Deliver breakthrough programs and campaign by owning the process of building these plans, making sure creative and content are aligned with the company’s strategic objectives. This includes developing ideas for future programs and campaigns.
- Overseeing Delivery Quality:
- Oversee the output of delivery from a marketing viewpoint. This includes reviewing each piece out of studio to ensure that it conveys the right message and tone, hits the objective outlined in the marketing strategy.
- Planning events:
- Actively plan and produce events as need. These can range from massive product launches and conferences to smaller efforts such as webinars.
- Build relationships with the media and promotional partners in order to promote the client and agency message such as vendors, partners, or other advertising agencies.
- Develop and manage the marketing budgets for your client portfolio
- Supporting sales:
- Strategically assist with the sales process for your client portfolio. This might entail everything from producing informational materials to training sales reps on how to move customers along the buyer’s journey more effectively.
- Analysing marketing data:
- Track, analyse, and report on the impact of all your activities to identify growth opportunities and drive marketing innovation. Look for ways to improve efforts and better engage with prospective customers. Evaluate competitors and compile and share industry trends with your clients and team members.
- Research and Trends:
- Conduct thorough industry market-based research and analysis to help us better serve our clients. Keeping across emerging trends in the marketing landscape and understanding new methods of marketing to reach our client’s target audiences.
- Marketing Delivery:
- Assisting in executing a range of online and offline marketing activities as directed to achieve business goals for market share and growth for both clients and our agency. This includes but is not limited to, design, media releases, email marketing, blogs, video, social media and advertising.
- Account Management:
- Communicating with existing and new clients in your portfolio to develop and manage the relationship, build their marketing effectiveness, coordinating with departments to create and implement marketing campaigns, and resolving any issues that arise.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management and clients.
Key Company Expectations
- Showcase professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member, and exhibits strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and proactively without support
- 4+ Years’ experience marketing experience
- 2+ Years’ experience in a marketing manager role or equivalent
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing, including email, paid media, paid search, SEM and social
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest and greatest of marketing
- People management skills including, influencing, negotiation, change management and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop and manage complex relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Eye for detail and accuracy whilst maintaining a creative edge
- Organised, structured and able to meet deadlines
- The ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Client focused with the ability to manage expectations of clients
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation
- Experience with digital marketing systems and analytical tools including Google Analytics, SEM Rush, HotJar, (or equivalents) and any aggregation tools to develop KPIs, metrics, and quantified performance measurements and identify optimisation opportunities desired
- Agency experience a plus
- Opportunity to grow into management as the agency grows
- Competitive renumeration
- Progressive and supportive team culture that supports your professional ambitions
- The opportunity to grow and diversify your own skill set
- Extensive learning and development
- Flexible working environment with great work life balance
- Problem solving real business challenges
- You will be offered an exciting career opportunity with plenty of room for diversification and the opportunity to play a key role in the business
The company’s mission is to be the go-to experts in marketing and
sales alignment and empower to maximise their marketing. Their
clients trust that they deliver value and return on their marketing
|Job Category||Marketing and Advertising|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|
|Job Nature||Part Time|
|Offered Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 p.a. + Superannuation Contribution|