Our client Shuttle is a close-knit team of creatives, designers, developers, and marketers that thrive on improving their clients digital position. From online strategy to web development and content marketing, they believe digital marketing is the gateway to building a successful brand.
Shuttle Digital are seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join their enthusiastic team of professionals.
- Develop web-based and desktop-based software applications in the appropriate language
- Technical discussions, conduct feasibility study, and evaluate system limitations
- Gather requirements, analyse technical specifications, and develop SEO-friendly websites
- Deliver well written, optimized, and responsive code using coding standards and best practices
- Analyse existing code to identify possible cause of defects and ensure optimal performance of applications
- Ensure software applications meet expectations of designs and coding methodologies
- Proactively test, identify, and fix bugs and issues
- Update and maintain existing web-based and desktop-based software systems and applications
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning, design, development, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment
- Manage the company’s tech stack and related platforms
Key Company Expectations
- Showcase professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member, and exhibits strong communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or a related domain
- Strong programming fundamentals and complex problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated cross-browser and cross-device development experience
- Experience with Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Recaptcha & Maps)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
Australian citizens and permanent residents are preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the facilities provided on this website. Due to a high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry, Marketing and Advertising|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Salary||$65,000 - $68,000 p.a.|