Our client are a Melbourne based start-up, founded in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Our first product launch is a Cloud-connected UV-C sterilisation product designed to provide monitored surface & air sterilisation in a safe and measured delivery.
A role with the company is a commitment to innovating and solving the challenges of the new world.
Join a team that loves forward thinkers, big world problems and innovation.
- Architecting, designing, and implementing solutions for a cloud controlled IoT device.
- Embedded software and system architecture, design, implementation, and test.
- Maintaining clear and concise technical documents
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities for product and system level enhancements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience writing firmware
- Demonstrated ability to develop C based firmware
- Embedded Linux experience (including bootloaders, OS customization, OTA update)
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Strong understanding of I2C, SPI, UART, Interrupts& DMA.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols including cellular (GSM, LTE)
- Have a strong attention to detail and an analytical problemsolving approach
- Strong organisation skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapid design
- Professional demeanour, a passion for success and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience in a similar company
Remote Work Available
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Offered Salary||$70,000 - $100,000 p.a. + Superannuation Contribution|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|
|Job Nature||Full Time|