Our client is a fast growing, privately owned, provider of premium managed IT services. They are a customer centric business that focuses on small to medium size clients.
Their services extend from the desktop to the cloud, and customer base spans a wide range of industries, from manufacturing to financial services, through to hospitality and not for profits.
At the core of their methodology is their determination to understand their customers’ business goals, so that they can align their services and support accordingly.
As a Client Chief Information Officer, you will be responsible for driving IT solutions and technology adoption that delivers business outcomes in line with the client’s needs.
The role requires you to strategically engage with Boards, C-Level Executives, Technical Decision Makers and Service Delivery owners with varying levels of IT maturity. You are responsible for advising, managing and delivering business growth objectives using the company’s products and services.
- Act as the primary strategic advisor between the client and the company
- Build lasting relationships ensuring a high level of service and client advocacy
- Build a knowledge base of assigned accounts that enable the creation of IT strategies and roadmaps
- Play a strategic role in the overall Client Experience
- Lead Account Management and Service Management initiatives to deliver a market-leading Net
- Promoter Score (NPS) across your portfolio
- Cross-sell profitable solutions and products within white-space areas of your portfolio
- Maintain regular proactive account governance and contact
- Provide internal reporting on client health, pipeline, and contract re-sign initiatives
- Support client escalations and drive service level performance across the Managed Services business
- Actively identify within your client portfolio new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to gain feedback, maintain relationships and to identify opportunities and level of engagement with the company
- Manage the development and execution of the technology roadmap, long-term IT strategy and risk register per client and review regularly
- Consult with clients to provide solutions, help improve their IT environments and assist them to meet their vision by removing IT as a pain area
- Acknowledge client correspondence promptly
- Build own quotes, reviewing quotes for accuracy, updating the quoting process
- Review the quotation pipeline and develop action plans for each client in your portfolio to gain agreement at various points within the year
- Be aware of issues impacting the client’s relationship with the company and develop action plans to remedy
- IT knowledge and an understanding of industry trends
- Ability to produce, present, explain and answer questions on IT strategy roadmaps for clients
- Report writing abilities
- Business case writing – being able to assesses the viability of decisions based on the commercial requirements and objectives of the business and articulate this to the client
- Presentation skills – written & oral
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of IT project management
- Contract negotiation skills
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Sales focus – being comfortable in asking questions and dealing with rejection
- Customer focus
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A business culture that rewards outcomes, not hours worked.
- A commitment to ongoing personal development and training.
- Competitive salary package
- Vibrant fast paced culture with a strong team spirit
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Offered Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 p.a + Superannuation Contribution|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|