Our client are a leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for their partners by integrating technology, business intelligence, and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience.
Serving over 10,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, their mission is to be the world’s favourite place to buy cloud products. They are a fast-growing, dynamic, and high-energy organisation with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business.
Culture is important to them; it’s business, and it IS personal. The company is passionate, creative, and humorously offbeat. They work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
The company are growing globally, and they have just landed in Australia. Our client are currently seeking their founding team members to grow this new region and make a meaningful impact on the business. The majority of the organisation is comprised of early employees who have grown into management and executive positions.
The Channel Account Manager is a business-critical role, as it generates leads, uncovers opportunities, drives sales for our partners, and runs with projects that enable sales success.
- Takes ownership and manages sales cycle, identifying prospects and closing new business with the primary goal of driving revenue and increasing the company market share
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory
- Utilises the the company’s sales methodology and manages a 30/60/90-day sales funnel
- Builds relationships with partner sales teams and other departments to strategize new sales opportunities
- Identifies and understands the customer’s business objectives and serves as a cloud technology expert providing business solutions to resolve the prospect’s pain points
- Provides support to other CAMs to qualify, quote, and close Cloud Service deals
- Assists in training other CAMs on Cloud Services
- Keep in tune of the latest industry developments and trends
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Sales Role
- Thrives in an energetic, fast paced, and competitive environment
- A team player that is accountable for results
- Ability to be persuasive and have strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets
- Ability to acquire and/or demonstrate a solid understanding of business technology products and services for categories such as Productivity, Infrastructure, Continuity, and Security
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Offered Salary||$75,000 - $95,000 base + Generous Commission Structure + 10% Superannuation Contribution|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Entry - Mid Level|