PingCo is a private cloud service provider that supports businesses with the latest technology to seamlessly migrate to the cloud. Established in 2011, PingCo has grown to work internationally with global customers.
Their engineers, systems administrators and solutions architects solve complex technology challenges and take organisations into the future. A role at PingCo means being at the forefront of technology, working with experienced tech experts and being supported to grow ideas and reach your potential.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers with a sound knowledge of the products and ability to provide the best solution
- This role has a strong focus on the development of our partner and wholesale channel.
- You will be required to build and develop our domestic and international partner channel.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships, including complaints management
- Develop your own pipeline of customer and partner leads whilst closing standard lead sources
- Achieve sales budget set out annually
- Coordinate sales workload with team members and other departments
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with weekly reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and any potential new products and services.
Key Company Expectations
- Showcase professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member, and exhibits strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies including networking, Microsoft office 365, virtual servers, managed services, and SIP
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with internal and external partners
- Previous experience in developing a channel-based business
- Proven success in building and supporting channel partners from key partners in the Asia Pacific region.
- Demonstrated ability and results in building a partner portfolio and closing sales
- Experience with sales reporting tools including pipelines, budgets, and customer orders.
- Mature and accountable approach to goals, targets, and commitments to the business and to partners.
- Driven and highly motivated professional who can operate within a plan but also show innovation and initiative
- Positive can-do attitude, strong communicator, trustworthy and a team player
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain strong awareness of market trends and changing technology
- Strong industry network and ability to bring onboard new business
- People management or own business experience
|Job Category||IT and Services Industry|
|Offered Salary||Negotiable Salary|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Compensation & Other Benefits||Commission|