Our client’s services and solutions enable people to simply and securely meet, collaborate and share. The company help to build a more productive, more engaged and more collaborative workplace. By removing collaboration & information barriers in a distributed, hybrid workplace, they enable better experiences from wherever people choose to work.
The company are a Microsoft Gold Partner and boasting a team of Microsoft Certified Solutions Masters, they are all about. Customers are the focal point of their operations, and they deliver the most open, flexible, future-ready solutions that seamlessly work with the complex technology realities of today’s business landscape.
- Ensure a strong focus on customer satisfaction and the efficient delivery of projects
- Stay current with up-to-date installation practices always seeking ways to deliver better quality outcomes safer and faster
- Read technical diagrams and working drawings and install systems to match
- Work with Audio-Visual Engineering on discrepancies between the site and drawings
- Rough in, installation and fit-off audio-visual equipment, cabling, IoT and network systems
- Connect and test wiring to systems ensuring correct functionality against provided test plans.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify issues and repair
- Developing good relationships with customers to keep sites moving to deliver at the highest quality and in line with time budgets
- Test basic systems in line with Commissioner’s instructions and documentation.
- Work with Commissioners to as they test complex systems and rectify faults in a timely manner
- Identify workplace hazards and report to Team Leader-Installation or Site Supervisor
- Identify and implement methods to improve productivity and efficiency in installations.
- Submit daily timecards
- Take reasonable care for your (and others who may be affected by what you do or don’t do) health and safety
- 3 years Audio Visual installation experience in commercial building and corporate environments
- Fantastic communication & interpersonal skills; confidence in dealing with others
- Skilled in reading building plans, Audio-Visual schematics, and signal flow
- Experienced in commissioning of basic Audio-Visual systems
- Experienced in installing Audio-Visual cabling and pathways
- Skilled in devising creative worksite solutions for installations challenges
- Current Construction Industry White Card
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) certificate highly regarded
- AMCA cable license highly regarded
|Electronics and Manufacturing Industry, IT and Services Industry, Telecommunications
|Sydney, New South Wales