Seeking Physiotherapist who would be working across paediatric and/or adult case holds.
Experienced and early career therapists are both encouraged to apply for these positions. Junior therapists will be adequately supported and mentored in their role and have endless opportunities for growth.
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Strong focus on growth and career progression
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available with flexible working conditions
- Evaluating patients’ capabilities through clinical screening and assessments
- Evaluating patients’ functional status in their home, work/school and leisure environments to provide an inclusive model of practice.
- Establishing and planning treatment goals
- Implementing the plan of care through direct treatment
- Ongoing evaluation and review of care plans and therapy programs to ensure the needs of the client is met
- Providing instruction and education to patient, family, and caregivers
- Recording, maintaining, and providing accurate, timely documentation of patient treatment and progress
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients in adherence to legislative requirements and guidelines
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Relevant registration required
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Must have a passion for improving the quality of life for children and adults living with a disability
- Ability to relate to clients with empathy
- Positive can-do attitude, strong communicator, trustworthy and a team player
- Innovative in your approach to supporting clients
- Valid Driver’s License as travel will be required
- National police check and a Working with Children Check required
- Travel may be required
- There may be requirements to work additional hours from time to time
- There are full time and part time opportunities available.