An outstanding opportunity exists for a Dietitian to join a National Allied Health company who are continuously growing their team to meet the therapeutic demands of people living with a disability.
You would be joining a close-knit team that work together to provide quality therapeutic services and demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles in the delivery of their services. They are honest, creative, and committed to both their people and clients to meet and exceed their goals.
Experienced Dietitian’s and early career applicants are both encouraged to apply for this position. Junior therapists will be adequately supported in their role and have endless opportunities for growth.
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Strong focus on growth and career progression
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available with flexible working conditions
- Provide expert food and nutrition advice to support people to improve their health and well-being and translate the latest scientific nutrition information into practical advice
- Provide dietary advice to help manage health conditions and diseases
- Conduct relevant assessments on clients
- Ongoing evaluation and review of care plans and therapy programs to ensure the needs of the client is met
- Providing instruction and education to patient, family, and caregivers
- Recording, maintaining, and providing accurate, timely documentation of patient treatment and progress
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients in adherence to legislative requirements and guidelines
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Must have a passion for improving the quality of life for children and adults living with a disability
- Ability to relate to clients with empathy
- Positive can-do attitude, strong communicator, trustworthy and a team player
- Innovative in your approach to supporting clients
- Valid Driver’s License as travel will be required
- National police check and a Working with Children Check required
- Registration with DAA
- Experience in the NDIS/disability sector is desireable but not essential
There are full time and part time opportunities available.