Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Our client works with small businesses, sole traders and medium sized organisations, taking care of their bookkeeping. Our specialised team, helps these businesses understand their finances, giving them the day-to-day tools to create a better functioning business.
As a virtual bookkeeping resource, we eliminate the need for a finance department.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Duties
- Managing business growth documents such as cash flow
- Month-end and year-end reconciliation procedures
- Data Entry
- Collate documents, agendas, reports and correspondence for stakeholders, meetings, and forums
- Sales Administration
- Creating and managing Policy and Procedures
- Project Management
- Assisting Directors with general administration tasks
- Small administrative marketing tasks
- Answering office phone, assisting clients, taking messages, scheduling appointments
- Running errands
- Other duties as required
Key Company Expectations
- Showcases professionalism and consistently produces high quality work on or ahead of time
- Takes initiative, is a positive team member and exhibits strong communication skills
- Experience in Xero and other software favoured.
- Impressive Microsoft Skills
- Administration and bookkeeping experience are favoured but not essential
- View to study or already be study Cert IV in bookkeeping is essential
- Self-motivated, reliable, and trustworthy
- Be able to work in a team or alone
- MS Excel experience
- Ability to work well with computers and software
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (you may be required to drive between locations)
- Driven and highly motivated professional who can operate within a plan but also show innovation and initiative
- Positive can-do attitude, strong communicator, trustworthy and a team player
- There may be requirements to work additional hours from time to time
- Flexible working hours – opportunities to work from home on occasion.
- A diverse range of work tasks – no two days are the same at JTRB!
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Time in lieu for those hours you put in the extra effort.